Friday, August 11, 2006

Greatest Hits

All the recent publicity regarding the Connecticut For Lieberman party combined with the fact that Joe2006.com is STILL down means that I've been getting a lot of new visitors to my blog lately. So I decided to compile a list of my bests posts here on Liebermania as a way of introducing it to a new audience. I'm sure some of you are saying, "Hey Joe, isn't this blog only one month old?" Well, yes it is. But in that one month, I've created more valuable content then the entire liberal blogosphere combined. It's important that I share my best work with as many people as possible. Without further ado:

In Bed With Big Pharma
Why 15-Year-Olds Should KEEP OFF The Internet
Lieberman Goes Hollywood
Homeland Security Busts Bloggers
Flashback: Stickin' Up For Rummy
John McCain Hearts Joe Lieberman
I Kind Of Feel Like A Man-Whore

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I normally (never have) visited a blog site but I am looking for Lieberman's Independent Party web page so I can donate to his campaign (don't do that either, only local races). If someone could send a link to: dpetersen@citlink.net I would appreciate it.
Dennis Petersen
Elko, Nevada

1:54 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

I used one of your pictures, hope you don't mind Joe.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Dennis, the official party link is connecticutforlieberman.com

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home