Friday, July 21, 2006

Homeland Security Busts Bloggers



If you've been following the campaign recently, you've probably heard of the Kiss Float. The Lamont campaign has been stalking me for two weeks now with this damn float. Wherever I go, it follows. It's gotten so bad, that I've had to stop publicly announcing my campaign events! But sometimes, even THAT doesn't keep it away.

So a few days ago, I put in a good word with my friends at Homeland Security. As you can see by the video, they took care of the problem.

Thanks to one of my campaign volunteers for putting this video together. I think it's pretty funny. I hope those rabble-rousing bloggers liked spending the night in jail!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see that all that money being spent at Homeland security to provide personal ego protection for our politicians.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIE berman....you are pitiful. You can't announce your campaign stops because you are a coward.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You previous posters really lack an irony detector.....

Sad.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you told the officer he was doing a heck of a job.

Maybe you could confirm him to a high position in the Department of Homeland Security. It should take more than 42 minutes.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this a joke?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL! Brilliant..just brilliant!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home