Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Endorsement: Jack French Kemp!

George Felix Allen points to this guy and says, ''At least my middle name isn't THAT bad!''
I've got some great news! 1996 Republican Vice Presidential nominee Jack Kemp is going to be campaigning for me. As Sean Hannity might say, Mr. Kemp is a "Great American", so I am proud to have him on board Team Connecticut For Lieberman. As you can see, his name has been added to my endorsements list on the right side of the blog. I realize that I'm a little behind on adding people to my endorsements list. It's just that there's so many names to add! All the great thinkers of our time. Dick. Newt. Donald. Chris Shays. I can't keep up with them all.

I did learn something interesting, though. Jack's middle name is "French". Now, I thought all conservatives hated France. Hell, I hate France. All this time, from when he was playing Quarterback for the Buffalo Bills to when he was a Republican member of the House of Representatives to when he was running for President as a Republican in 1988, to when he served in the cabinet of Republican President George HW Bush, his middle name was "French". Go figure. Well, we're proud to have Frenchie on board anyway. Thanks for your support, Jack. Merci!

P. S. I always thought that Ned Lamont's middle name should be "French" (it's actually "Miner", named for actress and former Macauly Culkin spouse Rachel Miner).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting a lot of Republican endorsements.

Idiot.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe you are my hero. You inspired me to ditch all my close friends I've had since school and start my own friend group where I'm the only member. Now only my opinion counts and it feels great!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Johnny Pez said...

Joe, you need to stand up and be counted in the current "Path to 9/11" controversy. You need to let your voice be heard. You need to let the good people at Disney and ABC know that you stand behind them 100%. You need to tell them that there's at least one Democrat in this country who knows how important it is to maintain bipartisanship and get behind the Bush Administration's War on Terror, including this effort to explain to the American people that it was Bill Clinton's fault and not George W. Bush's that the 9/11 attacks happened.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wake up, you're not doing yourself any favors by cavorting with repuklicans. Dems don't need a man who leans to the right and agree with these warmongers. Wanna win? Dump the losers. Wanna lose? Well you're on your way if you keep your platform and your new "friends".

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe...I love a multifaceted man. Keep them guessing, even Karl is confused. George is going to the ranch to recover...drop by the oval office and i'll play you a sonata.

condi (:

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home