I'm Kookoo for Linky Threads
- Here is my appearance schedule for today. Be sure to meet me at the anti Wal-Mart rally at noon in Bridgeport. But don't tell anyone that I received a $1000 campaign contribution from the company; it's our little secret.
- The Connecticut For Lieberman campaign fundraiser featuring Mel Gibson has been cancelled.
- Not only is blogger Matt Stoller now stalking me in CT, he's also an image thief. Hey Matt: keep it up and you just might end up in Gitmo with all the other enemies of freedom. All it would take is a phone call. Being friends with George W. Bush has its privileges, you know.
- Last week, political mastermind Mort Kondracke wrote a column in defense of me. It was behind the Roll Call firewall, so non-subscribers couldn't read it. But wait! Somehow the good folks at freerepublic.com have liberated the whole thing. Mort's analysis, much like his toupee, is quite spiffy. I'd like to thank my DC insdier friend Mr. Kondracke and all the Freeper-Americans for their support.
- Ned Lamont has a new commercial out. You can take my word for it; it's not any good. It's just a bunch of people throwing money down a wishing well. What if there were people at the bottom of that well, like in The Goonies? Someone could have been injured by flying currency! Ned Lamont: He doesn't care about the well-being of well-dwellers.