Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Been away, but now I'm back!

NO DEMS ALLOWED
Hello, Connecticut For Lieberman supporters!

I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I sure have been busy since I finished in a two-way tie for first place in the Democratic Primary. As President Bush might say, running for Senate is hard work.

I feel somewhat liberated now that I don't have to kiss the asses of all those slimy liberals any more, and can concentrate on my core supporters. My true friends. My base.

Republicans.

For example, I was on the Glenn Beck show recently, and I didn't even have to pretend that I gave a damn about what the Democrats thought. I could just be myself. My right-wing, war-mongering self.

Now, thankfully the Connecticut Repubs are running gambling addict Alan Schlesinger, who is polling terribly. This leaves me a golden opportunity to vacumn up most of the Republican votes. Along with a majority of independents and non-traitorous Democrats, this means that I will win in November.

It's good to be back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,

I am speechless, so I'll let Mike myers speak for me in the form of a quote from one of his movies; Why won't you die?"

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home