Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Watch me SMACK DOWN the Democrats!

I had to degrade myself by digging through the lefty blogosphere, but I finally found a clip of me sticking up for our Commander-In-Chief back in December of last year. I've been a Senator for 18 years now, but I have to say that this is the moment that I'm most proud of. You don't know how good it felt to put Democrats back in their place on that cold, winter day. Get it through your thick skulls, Dems: During times of war, criticism of the President is VERBOTEN.

Oh, and apologies for the beginning of this clip....you're going to suffer through the ignorant ramblings of Jack Murtha. He only WISHES he was a Senator like me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home