Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Poll is out

we can still turn this thing around!
A new poll was published on the race today, and it doesn't look good. Lamont has taken the lead for the first time in the primary. Of course, the unwashed hordes are in orgasmic celebration over the latest news. But you know if it was the other way around, they'd be blaming Diebold and demanding a recount.

Here are the new numbers:
Lieberman 47%
Lamont 51%

Just a month ago, I had a comfortable 15 point lead:
Lieberman 55%
Lamont 40%

But things still look good in a three way race:
Lieberman 51%
Lamont 27%
Schleshinger 9%

So it looks like the Democrats are throwing me under the bus. Fine. I never wanted to be in their little club anyway. But I have a secret weapon: the Connecticut for Lieberman Party! By running as a thrid party candidate, I can dilute the Democratic vote and get all my Republican friends to vote for me too. It's the perfect plan. Yes, I may lose the primary, but when November comes around, all of those pesky bloggers are going to be crying like little babies when I get another term! Bwahahahaha!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, oh please keep this site up. Seriously, you have no idea how much you're actually helping the Lieberman campaign.

Lying and distorting facts - the two real goals of the Lieberhater movement.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Of course we're helping the Lieberman campaign. That's the whole idea, dummy.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Johnny Pez said...

Joe, maybe you can help me deal with a dilemma.

I live in Rhode Island, where, as you may know, we have our own race where an extremist is mounting a primary challenge to an incumbent US Senator.

Normally, I'd be following the example of you and your supporters by standing by the incumbent, Senator Lincoln Chafee, no matter what. But it turns out your pals at the Club for Growth are backing Chafee's challenger, Mayor Steve Laffey.

You see my dilemma: do I support the incumbent, or the Club for Growth guy? Help me, Joe!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lying and distorting facts - the two real goals of the Lieberhater movement.

Smilin' Bill "On To Damascus!" Kristol emphatically agrees. Maybe he'll write Smokin' Joe another $500 check. Joe has certainly earned it.

Hey, maybe Bush can swing by CT so he can give Joe a backrub!
-- sglover

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home