Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lamont Campaign Groupie Verbally Assaults Me



Now I know this happened a week ago, but it took me until now to finally calm down enough to go dig up some video of the confrontation. This Maura woman (who isn't even from Connecticut; she's from VIRGINIA) really has some nerve. Doesn't she realize that after three terms in the Senate, you get tenure? I'm amazed at my own ability to restrain my emotions and not lash out at her like I should have. As a true gentleman, I suppose I have to hold myself to a higher standard than what passes for civility in the Lamont cesspool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you joking Joe? Is this a joke? Do you really call that verbal assault? Have you been so long considering yourself CT royalty that you think nobody has the right to ask you questions, or show concern about your actions? Sure, you have tenure, but if, as a representative of your party AND state, you act in a way that does NOT represent your party and state, you WILL be taken to task on it.

SHAME ON YOU, JOE. Never forget that you are a REPRESENTATIVE, not royalty. As far as most of us are concerned tenure doesn't give you free reign to act as you wish.

As a former CT resident I am ashamed of your performance and your pandering to the GOP. Deny it all you want, it's obvious!

My position will be any Dem BUT Joementum!

Shame, shame!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Ubre Blanca said...

God blesss

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home