Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Miss The Sean Hannity Show

is that a toupee?Over the coming days leading up to the primary, I'll be highlighting some of my biggest supporters here on the Connecticut for Lieberman blog. Today's honoree is none other than Sean Hannity!The Communist blog Crooks & Liars has the audio of a 16 minute interview I did with Sean earlier this year. Here's a transcript of some of the best parts:


Hannity: "I need to know, yes or no, do you want my suppport? ... I'm thinking 'Hannity Conservatives for Lieberman', and I'll do a big fundraiser in Connecticut.

Me: "Let me just say I appreciate your friendship and I appreciate your support. Really."

Hannity: "So You want my endorsement?"

[]

Hannity: Do you fear that the Democratic party has really been co-opted by a pretty hard left element?

Me: Well this is the great challenge to us. If Democrats ever want to get back to power, they're going to have to move back to the center.

[]

Me: Remember that there's a 22nd ammendment. George W. Bush can't run for president again. So stop complaining and just focusing on this President. Come up wtih a positive program that the will give the American people something they affirmatively want to vote for... We've got to come up with a positive, constructive program, and particularly on security, or we're not going to become a majority party again.

Hannity: You know something, it's amazing, I say that on this program all the time, Senator Lieberman.


I did promise Sean that I'd go on the Sean Hannity Show at least once a month, but now my slave driver of a campaign manager won't let me go on the program anymore. I guess some Connecticut voters don't like Sean, which doesn't make any sense considering his huge ratings and how reasonable, honest, and compassionate he is.

Oh, I CAN'T WAIT until I don't have to deal with the voters any more. Once this election is over with, win or lose, I'll be back on the Sean Hannity Show EVERY MONTH, guaranteed.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ned!!!one1eleven11!!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice selective cuts there. Like the part about Lieberman NOT accepting Hannity's endorsement.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice selective cuts there. Like the part about Lieberman NOT accepting Hannity's endorsement.

Joe is simply too gracious to go begging for endorsements. And he was just being polite to the evil Ned Lamont. Goddamn blogofascists.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

Uh, even if Lieberman didn't accept Hannity's endorsement, it doesn't mean Hannity likes him any less and if Hannity likes him, you've got to ask why...

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because right-wing Republicans and extreme left-wing Democrats are too stupid to consider more than one issue at a time, so they judge Lieberman based solely on his Iraq position.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not allowed to go on Hannity? But Hannity is your very VERY special best friend!

G-ddamned fascist campaign manager... *shakes fist*

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home